Jun 27, 2008

Haiku

pass the ball
beautiful football
way Spain play

He killed a man
He surrendered
He killed the suspense

Monsoon
Poet writes a poem
I wash my clothes

I slapped a girl
She slapped me back
News these days

My friends
They tease me
I also tease them

If TV
is an idiot box
then I am an idiot

Leaking tap in the next room
Makes some sound
I am lazy

Anti-Glare Lens
I spend more
Eyes still ache

Overrated
Overhyped
Ronaldo

Up,up,up
Down, down, down
Stock Market last year and this year

Radiohead makes music
Pearl Jam makes music
Others copy

I drink beer
I lose control and
I feel happy

Pepsi without the fizz
is like Coca-Cola
without the fizz

HP DV-1000
My hot laptop
My burnt laptop

Crisp Notes
Crashed Windows
Bill Gates

This
is addictive
I can go on and on and on

To hell with
Haiku aficionados
who think I murdered the art

3 comments:

Shreyan said...

Cool :) .. shud try this sometime for fun

PIyush said...

hahaha...nice work. ididnt get the slapped the girl part ;?

Anonymous said...

Oye which girl slapped you??
I wanna slap you too!! pls pls! I like slapping guys!
Richa

Mind-boggling Science Fiction 3

Me to my personal Artificially Intelligent buddy, Rocket:  Rocket, can you do this calculation for me. What's 7 + 4? Rocket: Dude, d...