Feb 15, 2008

I just absolutely love my speakers

It has nothing to do with the fact that I am drunk.

It has nothing to do with the fact that I am listening to Parting of the Sensory by Modest Mouse which has successfully made an entry into my All Time Favorite Songs List.

Some people with zero aesthetic sense might describe them as 2 beautiful Dildos and a beautiful Shitpot ( I won't lie,even I thought the same when I first saw them).

But the fact remains that they are beautiful and they play freaking amazing sound.

And also that I love Music.

1 comment:

Scot said...

Parting... is the best modest mouse song!!! This band's amazin!

Mind-boggling Science Fiction 3

Me to my personal Artificially Intelligent buddy, Rocket:  Rocket, can you do this calculation for me. What's 7 + 4? Rocket: Dude, d...