Jul 10, 2007

Graffiti

They fools ( read NASA scientists) look for drops of water in search of life.. Look at me, I am an extraterrestrial...I eat uranium and I DONT breathe.

What!!!!!!!!?? Sensex dropped .01765432% ... and what !!!!!!!!!!!! Lewis Hamilton is again on podium ... Holy Fuck!! I am just an average Indian who hasnt invested a single fucking paisa in any stock and haven't watched a single fucking race in my whole life and still my heart beats like a woofer!...i am just an average Indian and I am everywhere (inspired by 85.6% people surrounding me and their two hottest topics of discussion)

What better way to say -
"It is for Rijkaard to do the maths of four great forwards into three positions. It is for us to sit back and enjoy a festival of football." : Jonathan Stevenson ( BBC News )

The Best Zombie Movie 1-liner ever :
I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.
Courtesy : Planet Terror ( Grindhouse)

From Radiohead.com :

dented ego he go she go

we're in this together
sorry am i boring?

we are the pixels on the screen, we feel nothing. we feel hypnotised by your eyes.


From a Radiohead song :

It barks at no one else but me
Like it's seen a ghost
I guess it's seen the sparks a-flowing
No one else would know
Hey man slow, down, slow down
Idiot, slow down, slow down


(Oh you figured out the meaning..plz mail me or call me)


Finally something sensible , JOKE of the month !!!!!!
:

A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep wittle wabbits?"
And the shopkeeper gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks, "Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fuwwyblack wabby or maybe one like that cute wittle brown wabby over there?"
She in turn puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet, sweet voice, "I don't fink my pyfon weally gives a phuck!"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..and you adore radiohead??

Mind-boggling Science Fiction 3

Me to my personal Artificially Intelligent buddy, Rocket:  Rocket, can you do this calculation for me. What's 7 + 4? Rocket: Dude, d...