Feb 22, 2007

A big fat depressing post

I just came across this amazing video

Amazing Video

The animation is absorbing and it hypnotises you.If the song is not depressing enough for you ( Radiohead - Creep) the video will surely get on to your nerves.
One thing is clear : I don't want to be the guy in the video 1 yr down the line( you'll understand once you watch it)

Binge drinking can cause sudden strokes ...well..

Barcelona lost 1-2 at home to Liverpool.Not that Liverpool deserved to win , with both goals coming from Barca's defensive blunders.Somehow I have stopped feeling bad for them ( quite an irony considering that their defeat was the trigger for this post).But nowdays whenever I see any Barca match I get the feeling that I am the only one who gives a fuck( not players, not the coach).

No comments:

Mind-boggling Science Fiction 3

Me to my personal Artificially Intelligent buddy, Rocket:  Rocket, can you do this calculation for me. What's 7 + 4? Rocket: Dude, d...