Oct 6, 2006

The Cure

Enough of all the alternative-indie-garage crap......... I have to return to my metal roots. And what more, God himself gave me the sign...... my canteen bill was EXACTLY 666 ....... God wants me to return to Devil's music( this might seem ironical.... but thats the truth)... So lets see whats on the menu tonight :

Vulgar Display of Power - Pantera
Far Beyond Driven - Pantera
The Gathering - Testament
Reign in Blood- Slayer
Rust in Peace-Megadeth
The System has Failed-Megadeth
Kill 'em all- Metallica

Quite a snack I'll have. So what was the cure?? Turn the Depression into Aggression.

And I just couldn't control my itchy fingers so i am writing this. Yesterday during our chit chats(read leg pulling) this thing came up :

What will Bubba's kid say when his teacher asks him to sign on his report card where he has got F in the math test?

He will say:
" Jaao pehle us aadmi se sign leke aao jisne mere haath pe yeh likh diya tha :
Mera Baap B Com hai ."

PS: Bubba is a 2nd year student at IIM Indore
PPS: Sorry Bubba

4 comments:

M B Mahesh said...

Bubba...he raped you in the open :D
War against these arbit nonsensical engineers esp one person who got into a place by luck

Manan said...

yeah yeah..here speaks yet another worthless BCom

bhavya said...

look who's talking... the laziest bum on earth... he is planning his honeymoon in the train.. no points or rewards for guessing... god only knows how he passed engineering at the pace he works...

manan said...

I am giving his kid the attitude of Amitabh Bachchan and this is what I get back in return. I am telling u "these" people are weird!

Mind-boggling Science Fiction 3

Me to my personal Artificially Intelligent buddy, Rocket:  Rocket, can you do this calculation for me. What's 7 + 4? Rocket: Dude, d...