Oct 27, 2006

The artist in me

I have drawn some sketches in last three months or so. Yeah I know if I put them here it might lead to some large scale plagiarism but I am willing to take that risk.. after all art is there for everyone to see and admire.And these are only the paintbrush replicas of the original masterpieces, so their value is anyway greatly diminished. I have chosen six of those sketches. Reason for choosing these:they are less abstract hence more accessible to novices like you.

4 comments:

kannagade said...

WTF!watever

Megha said...

Lunatic is nice :)

Anu said...

I can see it now... next to all the great ones like Da Vinci and Michealangelo ... "Manan - an artist ahead of his times... was considered insane"

Sanket Borad said...

Whenever you visit NYC, your trip to MOMA is on me. And bring those sketches along.

Mind-boggling Science Fiction 3

Me to my personal Artificially Intelligent buddy, Rocket:  Rocket, can you do this calculation for me. What's 7 + 4? Rocket: Dude, d...