Sep 16, 2006

UTOPIA

I was passing by and I managed to overhear these conversations:

" you know he didnt move a muscle for 3 days....oh my! he is so lazy!! so cool!
"I am breaking up with him... can u believe, he likes to work!!"

"hey i am converting from Floydism to Zepplenity.
And did u hear the news, Mr. Idontgiveafuckaboutrockmusic has been charged of atheism. He is going to be hanged next saturday!"

"Mech( Mechanical Engineering Party) won this general elections by a landslide. Reliable sources say that it was all due to negative propaganda by Elec. But whichever party wins we have to agree this country has become so much better place to live since engineers took over!"

"There is a public holiday tomorrow. The second in the series of spoofs directed by Peter Jackson is releasing " The Lord of the Swings: The Two..ahem"

"There was no beer supply today morning....there'll be shortage in the summer months i guess...what happened to all those promises of 24 hr beer supply...and that 250 crore budget of draught beer harvesting??"

AND THE FUTURE

"Dad..give me a rupee coin i want to travel to 2156."

"Oh you are from Neptune..nice to meet you..how is it going??"

"So you have finally decided to take that immortality pill..i hope you have given enough thought"

"I want to erase him from my universe..he is so irritating!"

"When are you flying to India ?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

Rishab

Vimal said...

ur ideal world?

"we have to agree this country has become so much better place to live since engineers took over!" - that will be something to look forward to :)

Mind-boggling Science Fiction 3

Me to my personal Artificially Intelligent buddy, Rocket:  Rocket, can you do this calculation for me. What's 7 + 4? Rocket: Dude, d...