Sep 5, 2006

Haphazardly again

First of all some observations about me :
  • I hate things being forced upon me ( thats a different matter that 90% of things are forced upon me one way or the other). But I try to break the shackles as far as possible.That might translate to something as simple as an act of NOT applying sauce on a Pizza or a Burger as a topping. If I make my Pizza all sauced up in the beginning itself I feel the sauce is being forced upon me and I hate it. I rather take the sauce separately and dip my slice to the extent which my mood permits at that exact moment.Now this leads to the other observation that I am fickle minded and impulsive.
  • This one is scary.I didn't realise this till very recently.Whenever I read something(which itself is a rare occasion ) I tend NOT to underline.I used to have my own theories to justify why I didn't underline...like it increases my reading speed, or grasping speed or concentration. Later I realized that the real reason why I didn't underline was that I WAS TOO LAZY to always hold a pen in my hand and underline. Isn't reading itself a big enough task, I don't want to overburden myself.
Oh my god I can analyze human behaviour better than those phoney psychologists. Or maybe its just a hangover from I Heart/Love Huckabees ( Awesome movie)..You'll love this if you can tolerate a bit of philosophy and you like weird movies.Jason Schwartzman, Mark Wahlberg, Jude Law , Dustin Hoffman, Naomi Watts in bikini only add up to the spice ;)

I think all Holocaust movies like Schindler's List and Pianist are way way overrated.The point is that we mostly get impressed/influenced by the ratings/applause given by American or British sites/people.And why they like these movies so much? Because these movies show German cruelty so vividly that they almost glorify it.This helps the Americans to overcome their own guilt of killing millions of innocents in WW2. So what we dropped atom bombs, Germans and Japanese deserved to die for their inhuman acts.

Rockstar (Supernova/Inxs) on Star World rocks.Its just like American Idol but with 1000 times more attitude and 1000 times better songs.Which other show will you find a conversation like this :

Dave Navarro(former RHCP guitarist and Co-Host of the show ) to a contestant : So how do you feel, you have got the highest number of votes this time......

Contestant( A Canadian) : I knew it .The only American contestant here can't sing well and I am better looking than all the other Non- Americans!!...and so...
Dave Navarro starts saying something.

Contestant to Dave: Nobody gets to interrupt me fucker

Dave Navarro: You made a big mistake. When I told you that I don't have any influence on the votes(results) I lied you son of a bitch!

Can you find a better breakup line :

Tangerine, Tangerine,
Living reflections from a dream;
I was her love, she was my queen,
And now a thousand years between.

Led Zeppelin- Tangerine

Federer is winning this US Open

Earlier people used to have bets on whether somebody can make it to TV or even newspapers( People actuall planned heists or scams to win the bets.Even I planned it once) .Now with zillion hungry news channels people have started betting on who CAN escape TV .

Greatest mystery story ever written :

If I kill you how would you know?

Author: me :)


No comments:

Mind-boggling Science Fiction 3

Me to my personal Artificially Intelligent buddy, Rocket:  Rocket, can you do this calculation for me. What's 7 + 4? Rocket: Dude, d...