Jul 1, 2006

world cup so far

that Spain is still a much much better team than France and Argentina is still a much much better team than Germany and that everyone cheats and everyone dives so no need to be a bloody hypocrite Henry and that you might have forgotten what you said at the end of Champions league final but I haven't and that England is damn lucky to have played Ecuador and playing depleted Portugal and I hope England loses for the betterment of football coz Eriksson your strategy sucks and that Ivory Coast was very unlucky to have gone out in first round and that Netherlands was always overrated and that Pekerman just why did you become defensive and that you can seriously enjoy watching Italy's awesome defense and that I miss amazing Totti which he was before injury and that so many yellow cards are ruining the world cup and that Spain's 4th goal against Ukraine and Argentina's second goal against S & M were stunning and that the funniest sight was Portugal and Netherland players sitting together and chatting after being red carded and that Brazil don't look unbeatable and that I have lost all bets and World cup is over for me and I don't care who wins but I'll be an inch happier if Italy it is.

5 comments:

Vimal said...

covered everything pretty much,huh? Nice attempt to write the entire blog in one sentence.
The best part was each event u mentioned came along with ur comments. Great going, dude!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Mind-boggling Science Fiction 3

Me to my personal Artificially Intelligent buddy, Rocket:  Rocket, can you do this calculation for me. What's 7 + 4? Rocket: Dude, d...