Jul 28, 2006

The LAB song

Looney had all the loot,
But he had a bruised foot.

Stars in the sky are so lame,
They play this pretence game;
Trying to achieve that cheap fame.

This is a world of tit for tat,
Rat is now not afraid of cat.
This world is no longer dull,
All agreements are void and null!

Something is buzzing over me,
Its my head and its demanding a fee.
One day for all locks there'll be only one key,
You'll all wear slaves ,its my curse -Master I have to be.

Yesterday I was reading a book,
She gave me this sexual look;
I said - you are not real, thats your plight,
She said- for my rights I shall fight.

Alcohol asked me how do you do?
I am fine sir, THANK you.

I am so tired of sleeping, now I'll sleep,
When I am famous, you'll say my lyrics are so deep.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy coool

Anonymous said...

that was me
-chakri

Tanvi said...

So thats what you do in class..with ur head buried in that notebook of urs ;-)

Creative-nits said...

Linked ur blog @ mine! - check at creativenits.blogspot.com

~nits

athena at work said...

"I am so tired of sleeping, now I'll sleep,
When I am famous, you'll say my lyrics are so deep."

So very true

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Mind-boggling Science Fiction 3

Me to my personal Artificially Intelligent buddy, Rocket:  Rocket, can you do this calculation for me. What's 7 + 4? Rocket: Dude, d...