May 30, 2006

How about this team?

Configuration : 3-2-3-2 !!

Buffon

Oddo Metzelder Sorin

Gerrard Riquelme

Ronaldinho Totti Kaka

Henry Adriano

I know it looks pretty weak at the back but I can't help it. I wanted to keep all my players and make the team look attractive...and anyway Oddo and Buffon can handle the attacks .If not, 7 of them in the "forward line" can score many goals.( Ideally I should sacrifice Gerrard or Adriano to get one more defender). One more surprise nobody from Spain..but well as the cliche goes its more about team work and not individual brilliance.

By the way I am supporting SPAIN-ARGENTINA-ITALY in that order...and if all of them go out that means Brazil is again winning the world cup.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Mind-boggling Science Fiction 3

Me to my personal Artificially Intelligent buddy, Rocket:  Rocket, can you do this calculation for me. What's 7 + 4? Rocket: Dude, d...